Monday, February 11, 2008

What A Day!

Monday's are usually yuck to begin with. Going back to work and trying to tolerate all of the kiddies after they have had two days off. Today was just - different. I pulled up to school to find the electrican's truck and the Head of Maintence's truck parked up on the grass. Hmm, interesting. I walked into the Teacher's Lounge, hmm cold and no lights. Cafeteria - some lights, hallway - some lights, office - lights. Okay now I understand. As the day goes on, - Pop Pop Fizz Fizz goes on too. Screams and things flying thru the air as the pipe bursts in a classroom. Workers everywhere. Uh no! A few classrooms down, another bursting pipe and more water. Then when all seems almost calm at 2:30 Pop, Pop, Fizz, Fizz - the Teacher's Lounge. Water pouring faster than you can imagine. We are all grabbing boxes off the floor and running from the water. Our custodian, "Al", just reminded us that he is an Angel. I hope he had a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Day i am fresh on here. I stumbled upon this forum I find It vastly accessible & it's helped me out a great deal. I hope to give something back & guide other people like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around