Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just Amazing

31 years ago this past April 2nd was my first date with my husband. At some point in the beginning of our dating I was walking barefoot and got a sewing needle in the heel of my foot. Steve's mom tried to find it and get it out but with no luck. Two weeks ago I began to get an infection in my foot. Antibiotics were used. A blood circle began on my heel and another spot to the left of that. Well I went searching and found two quarter inch pieces of the sewing needle. I dropped the one piece and taped the other one for show and tell. It is amazing.

4 comments:

k^squared said...

did you ever tell the dr about the needle? it could have been poisioning you.

Dawn's Thoughts said...

probably years ago - I've had tetnis shots and I don't think it ever showed up on xrays however I am going to ask. I am also calling Dr. Laz

Anonymous said...

Ewww!! I can't believe you've had a needle in your foot for over 30 years. Yuck. I sure hope you get it out!

GM said...

WOW...I've heard of this kind of thing happening before but it IS amazing. Paul had a similar experience....we were walking around Italy and his foot was hurting him [I just thought it was because of all the walking we were doing ]...turns out he had something working it's way out of his foot, too ! WEIRD !