Monday, May 11, 2009

Cole Slaw?

Diane and I went shopping then out for a bite to eat. We both ordered wraps. When our order came out I said to to Diane, "Hey I didn't get cole slaw". She gave me hers. I took a bite. She laughed hysterically and loudly as I made faces no human should make. Yep, it wasn't cole slaw but some horrible cucumber something or other. The waitress even came over to see if everything was alright. We boxed up what we didn't eat and went home. I gave the box of extra food to Steve. He opened it, "Cole Slaw" he said. He took a nice big fork full. He shook, shivered, made faces and noises. Diane and I laughed. We explained what happened at the diner. He said, "Why did you give this s--- to me?" I told him I wanted him to experience it too.
He was not very happy, but Diane and I were.

No comments: