Monday, August 3, 2009

The Scrapbook

Years ago I started separating photo's. Making a box, well several boxes for each of my kids. Then there is the Christmas bunch, oh and the vacation/trip bunch. Thank goodness I had them to that point as it really helped making Kimberly's scrapbook easier. Separating all of the photo's was never ending. I really do still have more pages to do. I know that I already did at least 25 back and front. The birthdays, a daddy and me page, a page for her and I, her and her brother, her and her sister, her and her Aunt, her animals, etc., etc., etc. Oh my let us not forget the stickers, the unbelievable amount of cute little helpers to enhance the book of memories. The deadline was weighing down on me and the wedding date was getting closer. Picking the photo for the cover was probably the hardest, but when I picked it I knew it was the best one. She is looking into the ocean, alone in her thoughts. I captured that moment, I love that photo. As she looks at the scrapbook she again is alone with her thoughts. Many memories of the past and every one of those memories have contributed to the beautiful woman she has become.

No comments: