Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Unknown Health Situation

Yesterday I felt crappy, I was also fed up. So I guess being fed up made me feel crappier. Last night was long, very long. Belly discomfort, tired, just really wiped out. So I made the final decision, go to bed early and your staying home tomorrow. So I did. I slept thru to morning, let Jersey out and went back to sleep until 11am. This afternoon I got the shakes, that kinda shook me up. I even took a late nap and truthfully want to go lay down again. It has been awhile since the last treatment. Next one is December 28th. I know that has a lot to do with how I feel. It scares me a bit. What will the numbers be after this 6 month trial between treatments? I'll know soon. I may know already with how I feel.

1 comment:

Lisa L said...

I'll be praying that God will wipe out anything unhealthy in your body by the 28th!! Love you, Aunt Dawn!