Thursday, April 12, 2007

B I N G O

B I N G O When you hear it, what do you think about? The game or the song? The song is something you most likely learned as a child. It brought a smile to your face as you challenged your mind to sing the song correctly. BINGO the game is also something you probably played while a child. It also challenged you, especially if you were playing more than one card at a time. I was challenged as an adult last night. I never ever knew that there were so many ways to play BINGO!!! My friend invited me to go play BINGO. If you know me, then you know I suffer anxiety on the drop of a hat. First there was a few hundred people, then there was a sheet of paper. The paper told us we were playing eight games, with winnings from $400 to $3000. Next the TYPE of games were listed. Ohhhhh my my. Goal post, Single, Double Bingo, Four Corners, "T", Single again, Six pack w/ a corner ancor, and last but not least for the $3000, Cover All. I was 3 away from winning this. STRESS! STRESS! STRESS! It was so hard! But I LOVED IT! Thank you for the fun my friend. :)

No comments: