Monday, July 9, 2007

I've Returned

Haven't been here in quite awhile. First I was busy with school ending. Then medical tests came back not looking quite right. After many tests since June 7th with probing, biopsying, sticking and drinking stuff that even a plant shouldn't have I am still waiting for results. Last Thurs., July 5th was the last of the tests that I was told to get, so far.
Then during this time my very close friend the "Computer" got sick. I took her to Dr. Harry and he fixed her. He put things inside of her that I just do not understand. (micro excel office 2007) or something like that. I was really good on the other. Now I am totally lost. Many things have happened during this time. I will catch you up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How have you been feeling lately? I hope you are able to get some results back soon.

It's funny that you refer to your computer as a "she." I've always preferred calling mine a "he" -- after all, I don't understand a single thing about it!!