Monday, September 7, 2009

Stay Calm

Stay calm, that is what was said to me. I am calm, I am fed up and disgusted. Police cars go past this house doing high rates of speed with lights, without lights, with sirens or without sirens. Someone is going to be killed. There is a playground on the corner for goodness sakes! They don't drive by just one at a time, sometimes, most of the times it is 3 to 5 at a time. Mind you last night was huge, 5 or 6 shot, gunmen on the loose, helicopters. Yeah I hear you saying move. Well this house is paid for and I shouldn't have to move just because of one damn area that should have been taken care of long before this. When you read the police blotter it is the same damn building number area. Shouldn't that tell someone something? Maybe the police should just sit in an abandoned building in the court yard and then they will be there and be able to handle the crap right then and there. Okay now I'm not calm. I probably won't be on Wednesday night at the borough council meeting either but that's tough! Does anyone think about the children too? They have to walk thru this mess just to go to school. The powers that be should have officials standing making sure the kids get thru okay. Maybe we should have the military come and kick some butt! I know that it is not just here in my town but enough is enough!

No comments: