Thursday, September 10, 2009

What is Jersey Doing Now?

Pretty much anyone that knows me knows I love my dog Jersey. I know she is a big spoiled 20 month 72 pound crazy nut. But she is my nut. My darling Rott/Lab has eaten many of my shoes as I think that she thinks if she eats them mommy can't leave her. She eats my books and tears up my yarn as that takes my attention from her too. Forget my flowers, she dug up 80 bulbs! Well now she has a new item she decided she was going to try and get. My new glasses right off my face. She has tried a few times no with no luck. I just have to make sure that my big baby doesn't get them. Imagine if you will trying to read and then boom up on your lap out of nowhere she jumps on me in a way that she is in between me and the book. Then the fight begins trying to get her off. Forget it if there is thunder because she isn't moving and I am pinned. Yes I do love her, after all she relieves the empty nest and I get love back. My Jersey crazy as she is, gives me smiles everyday and that is why the eaten shoes are worth it.

No comments: