Thursday, July 15, 2010

Why haven't I Visited for awhile?

Big question. Many things have happened. Many I didn't want to speak about, like the death of a good friend. Then there was a birth in the family, that should be a joy to speak of. So much at work. To many health issues, and I am very angry! Not just very angry but extremely and even more so tonight. Is that why I decided to write? I think maybe I need to do this as therapy. Then again how many really want to hear what I have to say? Do you want to hear how scared I really am? Do you want to know how hurt I really am? Do you want to know that two weeks ago I probably had 3 of the best days in my life? Believe me there are not many. Do you want to know that thru Facebook I have found so many from high school and that we had a really good time at a get together? I do have many stories. So I am really going to try to have this be a catch up time. I said try. We shall see.

3 comments:

Lisa L said...

I'm still here reading, no matter what you want to write. It is good therapy sometimes to write out your thoughts - and maybe someone will have some wisdom to share, some past experience that will help them empathize with you.

Love you, Aunt Dawn!

Eileen said...

Stay positive, Dawn, writing is very therapeutic, especially when you can spell that word.

Regina said...

Dawn, I'm happy to read and listen to whatever is on your mind and in your heart. Sending some love and hugs your way!!!