Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Grill Cover Wars

I let the dog out. I prepared the hair dye, "Nice and Easy" #130. What a joke, nice and easy. The dye is on, the dog is to quiet. I take a peek. I open the door, out I go with dye all over my head and no shoes, let alone no coat. The fight begins. She's got the grill cover and it is a tug of war that she is definitely winning. The cover is ripped, the ice is flying and so am I. I take a spin with my bare feet on the ice. Away she goes with the grill cover in mouth. I recover. (have I mentioned my back was killing me before this started?) Now away I go I get a piece of it, I get a little more, I win!!! She jumps and grabs the cover in her mouth. I loose my grip, ah but I regain control! The neighbors I am sure are hysterical as they peer out the window over this lastest fight. I put the cover very high, put bricks on it. I go in. Ah, but not for long as she has climbed up and has gotten the cover again. I heard the bricks fall. This time I put on shoes. Grill cover battle #2 has begun. People walking down the street turn Jersey's attention to them. I've got the cover and off to the shed. Now if she figures out how to get it out of there I quit! Times up I am taking the dye out, but she is quiet again. I'm not looking as with my luck my hair will fall out.

No comments: