Friday, February 6, 2009

I Don't Even Know Her Name

No I am not talking about the song.
I am talking about a little girl, a second grade girl. She seems sweet, troubled at times. She was upset the other day as no one would play with her. I suggested she play with another little girl all alone. They did and they laughed. My heart felt better. Why am I still thinking about her several times a day? It is the hair. It is never brushed. I asked one day weeks ago, "Who does your hair?", "I do" she said proudly. I asked if she had a special brush to help her. She said she didn't have a brush. She will, and it will be the prettiest one I can find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...a patient just told me that this is the Sunday that the Picalilli has venizen...thught you might want to let Steve know !!!