Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Morning

I went with Steve this morning to the Toyota dealership. His truck needed service for an oil change, etc. We went over to the diner and had a nice breakfast. I love going to breakfast, he not so much. It was nice to do something together. After breakfast we went back and the truck was not done yet so we waited. When they did call us we went to the lot to "find" the truck. The "elementary" came out in me as I started singing, "Oh Where, Oh Where Can My Little Truck Be? Oh Where, Oh Where Can It Be?" I did see a man laughing at me. Well we ended up needing help finding the truck. (they really should put a colored sticker on the key chain for parking designation, of course I suggested that) Anyway now I know what to do when I have to go for service so all in all it was an educational morning.

No comments: