Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowy February 2010















Old Ladies Can Catch Snowflakes on the tongue too! I don't think I have seen this much snow since being a little girl. Jersey and I have taken quite a few photo's. If I can figure this out I will post some. One of the best games we have played has been with left over sausage. I threw and she play hide and seek finding it. The snow is very heavy and truthfully I hope we do not have school again tomorrow. it is better safe then sorry and it is not good out here. As I posted on Facebook I think the Lord has plans for families to spend time together communicating. After all he always has a plan. Okay let me see what I can get on this blog. Okay I tried and I have even tried to fixed it but well you can understand. Be safe and warm.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My boss showed me some photos of her kids playing in the snow.....and guess what was wrapped around her daughter's neck ...yep..that beautiful pink boa-scarf you knitted for her !!!! Just thought you should know !! [in fact, it's so cold in our built-in-the-1800's office, that I've got MY boa-scarf around my neck,too....have had it on all day.]