Monday, March 30, 2009

Bloodwork, BooBoo, Brown, and Bed

The boo boo - my right shoulder. Of course what was I doing? Trying to catch Jersey! Did I, yes after 35 minutes, several peanut butter covered doggie bones, and a lot of cereal. I was so angry I pulled the seat belt to hard and then I felt it, ligament damage they say. It got so bad that I gave in and am now doing physical therapy twice a week.
The new blood work results came in today. I don't like them. Glucose is 6.8 for the avg. on the 3 month test, should between 4.8 and 5.9. Menopause could be a hindrance with the "POS", who knows. The red blood settling test is quite annoying, it should be under 20, mine is 29. Well chemo is in two weeks so it hopefully that will go down again.
Brown, the new color of my hair. Neat highlights from the gray hairs.
Bed - off to it.
Bye

No comments: