Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jersey's First Dog Fight


Okay so I am breathing now. Earlier this afternoon I heard screaming outside, of course I looked. Jersey was freaking out and there were 3 neighborhood girls screaming while chasing a brown and white pit bull. Thank goodness they got it. I figured all was well. NOT! The pit bull got away from them again and ran down the road, then it decided it was coming for Jersey. (she was on her cable) I had grabbed my chain leash to let the girls use it get their dog home. The leash became my whip as the damn pit bull jumped my fence and attacked Jersey. Jersey held her own with some help from me. I think that the pit bull was stunned with my hits but I didn't care as it was attacking my baby. The girls got into the yard, they grabbed the dog, I got Jersey inside of the house and then helped the girls get the leash on the dog. Jersey is fine, she was loaded with slobber and no teeth marks. She is napping now. To the left is her one year old birthday photo from January.

No comments: