Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Little Brother

I haven't felt well for a few days but back to work I went. After work a Summer Rec meeting and then my brother Johnny and I had something to do. He witnessed a horrible accident where a van hit a man on a bicycle and drug the man at least 150 feet. Johnny said the blood was everywhere and he just couldn't imagine the man surviving. God be with him. Well we got a little bite to eat and off to the Mall. (this is a first) We did what we went there for and then found a really cool place called "Krazy City". He took off inside! 44 years old and away he went. The place has a restaurant on the side and video games and rides everywhere. It was like being in a Wildwood arcade. I spotted him, started toward him, and away he went again. Okay this is nuts! I find him, starting the skee ball machines to have a competition with me. I am laughing now and I won by 2000 points! Older sisters rule! We pull our tickets and off he goes again, now to basketball. Where and when my little brother became good at basketball I will never know. He beat the record, blue lights were flashing, and tickets galore. He played at least 5 games. I can't remember the last time we laughed like that together. He took all of the tickets and divided them up and then gave them out to all the little kids that were there. A rough day turned into a great memorable night. Thanks Johnny.

No comments: