Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Shopping Experience

Off to Walmart for a few things. Bird food, a glance for things for the special project I am doing, Aleve, dog bones, computer disks to complete the back up, and light bulbs. All is going well, the decision of what disks to get was hairy but not even close to how hard it was to pick out light bulbs! I wanted 75 Watt light bulbs, not hard! HA! They don't come saying WATTS anymore! Reminders of being in the eighth grade when the METRIC system decided to make my life crazy came flooding back to me. Now some nut is going to totally make me nuts with changing watts on light bulbs. By the way if it has a number 67 that means 75 watts. I don't know why, I don't want to know why, I just want people to leave things alone! I want to talk to people on phones, not computers, but that is a whole other story.

No comments: