Thursday, June 4, 2009

Three Little Things

#1 Trouble in the lower end, legs, ankles and feet are all the same size, and that's 3 times the norm.
#2 Lost my temper last night, the boss gave me her opinion, I walked out before I said things that were better not said at the time, I calmed down, and then this morning I gave her my opinion. All is fine. I am just sick to death of happenings and attitudes.
#3 It doesn't matter what it is shoes, sofa, perfume, tissue paper, yarn, magazines, books, as long as it is mine, Jersey thinks it is hers. She jumps at me and actually takes her nose and hits my book out of my hands when I am reading. She scoots in between the computer and me. She also cries like a baby if I am on the phone. As soon as I hang up she stops crying. There she is now, knocking on the door, yes I did say knocking.
Toodles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's knocking?! Wow, that's talent.

How old is Jersey now? She sounds as bad as my puppy. :o)

Dawn's Thoughts said...

Jersey is 17 months old now and 73 pounds. She does knock. She actually stands and does movements as if she is running on the plexaglass. Good luck with your little angel. How is Snickers taking to her?