Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Mixer Is On!

Do you ever sit and just have thoughts rolling around in your head? Well that's me. When I told the doctor that I hear voices she looked at me and said, "Voices? What do they say?" I told her. "Did I shut the oven off? Who do I need to take where? What time is the meeting? I need to do this, I need to do that, I need to..." Well Doc laughed and said, "Dawn, those are rambling thoughts not voices." She told me to never say I hear voices as someone may think I am crazy. I said, "And". So here I am sharing thoughts. Ah, the mixer. Many years ago when Steve and I were dating I went to the family Thanksgiving. Well I asked if I could help. Sure - his sister handed me the mixer. I looked at it. I tried it. I wallpapered the kitchen with potatoes.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: